- I live in the Coon Rapids, MN area of the metro, but I work all over the state (and country)
- Landscape photography is a second love of mine and you will see that reflected in some of my portrait work as well
- I enjoy cooking nearly as much as taking photos.
- I love to read books.
- I am a night owl….I’m usually up until at least 1am working on photos and replying to emails.
- I am a stay at home dad during the week with my two girls (Grace 5, Hannah 3) and we have a lot of fun together.
- I am at home out in the wilderness. I love going up north along the north shore or deep into the Boundary Waters Canoe Area. Browse through my FINE ART GALLERY and see why I love it so much.
- I love action sports. My favorites are windsurfing, skiing, and mt. biking. These sports let me burn off some stress and replenish my soul.
- I am a self taught photographer and love to share my knowledge with others….have a question…just ask me.
If you’d like to get a better glimpse of who I am, I maintain a personal blog about my family’s adventures. LINK: http://www.brberndt.com/
While I focus a lot of my time and energy on weddings, I also spend a time taking photos of families and children.
If you have any other questions, shoot me an email or give me a call and I’d be happy to talk with you more