- I am located near Andover, Minnesota.
- Much of my focus is on portrait & wedding photography, but I do work on commercial and real estate projects as well.
- Landscape photography was my initial interest in photography and I am still passionate about it. Lately, I have been focused on chasing northern lights and capturing milky way photos in new locations.
- I love the planning aspect of my photography shoots and spend countless hours researching locations to find places that aren’t commonly used.
- My wife and I have been married for 15 years and have four children together.
- I love windsurfing, skiing, backpacking, flying drones, and exploring off the trail areas in hopes of finding hidden spots to photograph.